Xpanda 600 is a pre-compressed open-cell polyurethane foam backed roll with a self-adhesive scrim tape to assist positioning. Heavily impregnated with chemically stabilized acrylics creating flame retardant properties, Xpanda 600 remains permanently elastic and will continually self adjust after installation to keep gaps closed.
- Watertight seal against driving rain on doors and window
- Provides a thermal, acoustic and draught/dust seal
- Gap filler
Expansion Range: 13-24mm
Fire Resistance: B1 (non-flammable)
Resistancde to driving rain: > 600 Pa
Thermal Conductivity: 0.046 W/mK
After application, this foam tape expands to fill gaps and will adapt to uneven surfaces, providing long term thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Provides a watertight seal between 13-28mm
- Thermal, acoustic and draught/dust seal from 29-36mm
- Anything larger will be purely a gap filler.