Superglass Multi Acoustic Roll is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is perforated at 2x600mm and 3x400mm widths to allow easy installation between common stud/joist spacings and minimum on-site cutting and waste.
- Provides excellent sound absorption.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Made from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Simple installation process.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- All Superglass products are non-hygroscopic, will not rot, degrade or sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of mould, bacteria or fungi.
Width: 1200mm (2x600/3x400)
Length: 11.25 m
Density: 10 kg/m³
Pack Coverage: 13.50 m²
Thermal Conductivity: 0.036 W/mK
R-Value: 2.16 m²K/W
Fire Rating: A1 tested to BS EN 13501-1
- Timber and metal stud partitions
- Internal walls and floors
- Separating walls and floors
- Drylining systems
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide