SuperFoil SFUF has been specially designed with solid floors in mind. SFUF has a built-in protective layer, meaning you can put screed directly on top of the product without worrying about causing damage to the insulation.
Despite its sleek appearance, SFUF still delivers the high thermal performance that SuperFOIL is known for. Making it the perfect solution for installations where floor depth is limited.
- High thermal resistance
- Quick, easy and flexible to install
- Minimal compression and wastage
- Non degradable, maintaining thermal performance and integrity
- Length: 8m.
- Width: 1.5m.
- Roll size: 12m².
- Thickness: 6mm.
- Roll weight: 6.15kg.
- R-Value: 0.8m² K/W.
- Acoustic performance: up to 22dB.
- Check datasheet for more information.
- Reaction To Fire (Euroclass): Class E (Behind Plasterboard)