Steico zell is environmentally friendly insulation made from natural wood fibres. Can be blown into closed compartments under high pressure and adapts precisely to the boundary surface or alternatively can be poured as loose-fill insulation into floors etc.
The normal lead time is around 14 - 21 working days, however, we can normally get it in quicker. Please get in touch for further information regarding this.
- Joint free insulation reducing waste
- Very good thermal insulation and thermal storage capacity
- Excellent insulation properties in winter
- Excellent summer heat protection
- Water vapour open for a healthy internal climate
- No additional on-site cutting
Size: 15kg bale
- Open blown: attic floor - Approx. 32 kg / m³
- Closed cavities: roof, ceiling, wall - Approx. 35-45 kg / m³
Thermal Conductivity: 0.038 W/mK
Water vapour diffusion resistance value: 1/3μ
Specific heat capacity: 2.100 J/kg*K
Ingredients: wood fibres, flame retardant aluminium sulphate
- Floors, walls and roofs