STEICO Universal Dry is designed for sheathing timber frame wall panels with
stud framing not less than 38 mm in width and at maximum 600 mm centres. The boards can resist weather exposure without deterioration during construction or if
cladding is delayed.
- High specification lightweight homogenous board
- Excellent insulation qualities
- Enhances airtightness performance
- Water vapour open, suitable for warm roofs
- May be left exposed for up to 4 weeks during construction
- For roof pitches ≥16°
- Helps to regulate the indoor climate
- Ecological and environmentally friendly, fully recyclable
- Length: 1880mm
- Width: 600mm
- Thickness: 90mm
- Edge design: Special tongue and groove profiles
- Declared thermal conductivity λD [W/(m*K)]: 0.045 (35 mm) / 0.043 (52 -100 mm)
- Declared thermal resistance RD [(m²*K)/ W]: 0,75 (35)/1,20 (52) /1,40 (60) /1,85 (80) / 2,30 (100)
- Density [kg / m³]: ca. 210 (35 mm) / ca. 180 (52 -100 mm)
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor μ: 3
- Sd value [m]: 0,11(35) / 0,16(52) 0,18 (60) / 0,24 (80) / 0,30 (100)
- Short-term water absorption [kg / m²]: ≤ 1,0
- Specific heat capacity [J/(kg*K)]: 2.100
- Compression strength at 10% deformation σ10 [N/ mm²]: 0,18
- Compression strength [kPa]: 180
- Tensile strength perpendicular to face ^ [kPa]: ≥ 25
- Declared level of airflow resistance [(kPa*s) / m²]: ≥ 100
- Sheathing board for both pitched roof and wall constructions.
- Insulated wall panel made from natural wood fibres.
- external insulation for roofs or floors with staggered joints or under sarking membrane.
- external insulation for roofs or floors, weathering protection, insulation, water resistance.
- interior insulation for floors or roofs, insulation between rafters.
- insulation under a screed.
- external insulation for walls behind a suitable facade.
- insulation for timber structures
- Produced and supervised according to EN 13171
- Board designation WF – EN 13171 – T5 – CS(10 \Y)180 – TR25 – WS1,0 – MU3
- Fire class according to EN 13501-1 E
- Waste code (EAK) 030105 /170201