- Shop by application
- Shop by brand
- All Categories
- All Products
- Roofing & Membranes
- Adhesives & Fixings
- Metal Studs & Channels
- Airtightness - pro clima
STEICO Therm - 600mm x 1350mm x 80mm (0.81m² p/board)
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US FOR THE BEST CARRIAGE QUOTE ON THIS PRODUCT - WE CAN PROVIDE DISCOUNTS FOR LARGER QUANTITIES.
Steico Therm is multifunctional rigid woodfibre insulation board. An Environmentally-friendly insulation system made from natural wood fibres.
Key points :
- Square-Edged profile
- Manufactured in dry process
- Exceptionally light and robust
- Excellent insulation properties in winter and summer
- Water vapour open
- Helps to regulate the indoor climate
- Length: 1.35m
- Width: 600mm
- Thickness: 80mm
- Density [kg/m³]: ca. 110
- Declared thermal conductivity λD [W/(m*K)]: 0.037
- Water vapour diffusion resistance factor μ: 3
- Specific heat capacity c [J/(kg *K)]: 2,100
- Compression strength at 10% deformation σ10 [N / mm²]: 0.05
- Compression strength [kPa]: 50
- Tensile strength perpendicular to face ^ [kPa]: 5
- Short-term water absorption [kg/m²]: ≤ 1.0
- Roof insulation on fully supported substrate.
- Insulation for CLT walls.
- External insulation for Masonry and Timber frame construction in combination with a rain screen cladding.
- Walkways in areas of loose fill insulation on Attic floors.
- Produced and supervised according to: EN 13171
- Board designation: WF – EN 13171 – T5 – CS(10\Y)50 – TR10 – WS1.0 – MU3
- Fire class according to EN 13501-1: E
- Waste code (EAK): 030105