Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
Click here to learn more.
Steico Therm is a multifunctional rigid insulation board made from natural wood fibres. It had a square edge profile and has a light side (machine sanded in the factory) and a darker, untreated side, the lighter side is the plaster carrying face.
- Quick and easy installation
- Excellent insulation properties in winter and summer
- High compression strength
- Water vapour open
- Helps to regulate the indoor climate
- Ecological and environmentally friendly
Declared thermal resistance RD [(m²*K) / W]: 2,10
sd value [m]: 0,4
Specific heat capacity c [J/(kg*K)]: 2.100
Minimum compression strength at 10% deformation δ10 [N / mm²]: 0,05
- External insulation for roofs or floors with discontinuously laid coverings or under sarking felt
- Interior insulation for floors or roofs, insulation between rafters
- Insulation under a screed
- External insulation for walls behind a rain screen
- Insulation for timber structures
- Produced and supervised according to EN 13171
- Fire class according to EN 13501-1: E