Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
Steico Multi Fill is a compression-resistant joint filling compound for the subsequent processing of joints and the adhesive bonding of STEICO wood fibre insulation boards with various materials. Used as a joint filling compound under the rendered finish for joint widths up to max. 6 mm.
- Permanently elastic with high compressive strength
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Can be plastered over
- UV stable
- Free from isocyanate, solvent and silicone
- Rapid complete curing
- Can be used wet on wet
- High adhesion on various substrates
Consistency: Medium-viscosity, paste like
Curing 24 h (20°C, 50% RH): 4mm
Ultimate elongation (ISO 37): 370%
Ultimate strength (ISO 37): 2.5 MPa
Minimum processing temperature: + 5°C
Temperature resistance: – 40°C / + 100°C
- Used as a joint filling compound under the rendered finish for joint widths up to max. 6 mm. Ideal also as a repair adhesive (adhesive bonding of wood fibre insulation matching parts).
- Dispose of cured material residues according to EWC 17 09 04 (mixed construction and demolition wastes).