Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
Steico Flex 036 is a versatile and eco-friendly wood-based insulation batt suitable for insulating lofts, floors, walls, ceilings, partition walls, service zones & dry walling providing both thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Lowest thermal conductivity of any wood based flexible insulation products
- New fibre structure improves robustness and workability
- Friction fits to adjoining components
- Easy handling and classified as non-irritant to skin
- Excellent insulation properties in winter and summer
- Water vapour open for a healthy room environment
- Provides a green architectural solution
- Ecological and environmentally-friendly, fully recyclable
Quantity: pack of 4 slabs
Coverage: 1.785 m²
Density: Approx. 60 kg / m³
Thermal Conductivity: 0.036 W/mK
Thermal Resistance RD: 3.30 (m²*K) / W
Water vapour diffusion resistance value (μ): 2
Specific heat capacity: c [J/(kg*K)] 2.100
Flexible cavity insulation in roof, wall and floor constructions
Cavity insulation for partition walls, dry external walls and service zones
Fire Class: E - EN 13501-1
Produced and supervised according to EN 13171
Board designation: WF – EN 13171 – T3 – TR1 – AFr5 – MU 2