Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
Protect Wunderlay is an alternative to Protect A1 roofing underlay / felt, developed to overcome the disadvantages of traditional Type 1F and 5U felts and second generation plastic sheet materials. It has good strength and nail tear resistance and is independently certified by BM TRADA.
- Completely water and airtight.
- UV and heat resistant.
- Good nail tear and tensile strength for its weight.
- Does not generate nuisance noise under wind loading. CE marked and BM TRADA certified.
- Absorbent under surface prevents condensate drip off.
- Embossed dark grey upper surface reduces glare and takes a chalk line marking
- Easy to cut and handle.
- Can be used as a temporary roof covering.
- Suitable for wind uplift zones 1 to 4 to BS 5534 (at 345mm batten
- Width: 1m
- Length: 45m
- Roll Coverage: 45 m2
- Roll Weight: 5.85 kg
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- BMTRADA Certified