Protect TF200 is a high performance, water resistant membrane with high wet strength and water vapour permeability. Protect TF200 is both CE marked and BM TRADA certified and is used as an external breather membrane in timber framed panel construction.
- Resists the passage of water, windblown snow and dust into the interior of the building.
- Low emissivity reflective surface enhances the thermal performance of the wall.
- Easy to cut and handle.
- UV and heat resistant.
- Good nail tear and tensile strength.
- Width: 1.35m
- Length: 100m
- Roll Coverage: 135 m2
- Roll Weight: 14 kg
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- BM TRADA
- CE Mark
We also have TF200 Thermo which is the reflective version of this product.