Procheck 300 is a lightweight, reinforced, polyethylene vapour control layer for use within roof and wall constructions to prevent warm, moist air escaping from inside the building and condensing within the insulation. The woven, polypropylene, multifilament scrim reinforcement provides excellent resistance to tears and punctures to withstand tough site conditions
and is unaffected by chlorine.
- Suitable for low risk applications e.g. heated warehouses
- Minimal tears due to reinforcement
- Robust to withstand tough site conditions
- Visibility to substructure for ease of installation
- Length: 50m
- Width: 2m
- Thickness: 0.3mm
- Mass per Unit area: to be no less than 151g/m²
- Water Vapour Resistance: to be no less than Sd 64m when tested to EN1931
- Tensile Strength: to be no less than MD 230N/50mm; CD 130N/50mm when tested to EN 12311-1
- Nail Tear Resistance: to be no less than MD 100N; CD 125N when tested to EN 12310-1
- Elongation: to be no greater than MD 20% and CD 20% when tested to EN 12311-1
- Procheck 300’s vapour resistance of Sd 64m makes it the ideal choice for applications such as heated warehouses, schools and shops. Its translucent colour allows visibility to the substructure.