SOLITEX FRONTA WA is a monolithic fully windtight breather membrane specially designed to protect and enhance timber frame structures. It can be applied in the factory to the external face of pre-fabricated wall panels, or on site to timber frame wall assemblies.
- Optimum protection for the structure against driving rain, snow and dust during construction.Strong, 3-ply structure for protecting the wall structure.
- Protective function as a result of the nonporous functional membrane that actively manages moisture.
- High nail tear resistance.
- For use behind closed façades.
- 3 months outdoor exposure.
- In locations of extreme exposure overlaps of pro clima SOLITEX FRONTA WA can be sealed using pro clima TESCON INVIS black tape
to conceal taped joints or seal with pro clima DUPLEX double sided tape.
- Width: 3m
- Length: 50m
- Roll Coverage: 150 m2
- Roll Weight: 8.1 kg
- Fire Rating: E
- BBA - 14/5155
- CE Mark