Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
Click here to learn more.
Pro Clima DB+ is designed to reduce interstitial condensation and provide a consistent, airtight internal seal. DB+ vapour check membrane allows vapour diffusion in summer to allow structural components in the build to dry out and it prevents as much vapour diffusion in winter months to ensure the build is protected from vapour penetration and moisture.
This intelligent vapour check membrane from Pro Clima is manufactured from recycled paper that’s been made strong with a reinforcement layer of plasticiser-free PE film. DB+ is an environmentally friendly product that will be favoured by eco-builders and sustainable contractors.
- Excellent protection against damage to structures and mould thanks to humidity-variable diffusion resistance
- Protected winter building sites thanks to hydrosafe® behaviour
- Can be combined with all fibrous insulation materials (including blown-in insulation)
- Ecological solution for sealing of the building envelope
- Width: 1.35m
- Length: 50m
- Excellent values in the hazardous substance test, has been tested according to the ISO 16000 evaluation scheme