Fermacell is a high-performance multi-purpose building board that combines the properties of solid blockwork with the speed and flexibility of conventional drywall techniques. The unique nature of the 12.5 mm Fermacell board offers a drylining solution that combines high levels of fire resistance, acoustic insulation and impact strength with inherent moisture resistance and exceptional screw holding ability.
Fermacell building board is produced by combining raw gypsum, cellulose fibres derived from recycled paper and recycled water. These materials are combined, to form a homogenous mass, which is then formed into dense sheet material.
Manufactured from recycled material
Easy to cut with conventional woodworking tools
High impact strength
Exceptional screw holding capacity
Can be recycled
Board coverage: 2.88 m²
Boards Per pack: 1
Board Profile: Straight Edge
Reaction to Fire: Class
- As well as for standard wall applications - Fermacell boards can be used on flooring and ceiling projects. Cut with conventional woodworking tools; generally, carbide-tipped tools should be used when cutting to size. Distance between support frame/studs for walls 650mm and, for ceiling 437mm. Final Finish - Trowel-applied FST, painted, plastered or tiled surfaces.
- Construction material to DIN EN 13501-1 Non-flammable, A2
- Rosenheim Institute of Construction Biology and Ecology Certific
- BBA Certificate No. 90/2439
- EOTA Certified
- Eco Institute Ceritificate ID 0907-13701-001
- Building inspectorate approval ETA-03/0050