Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
Flexible sponge rainscreen moisture resistant cavity barrier range, especially designed to offer excellent passive fire protection for rainscreen and other types of cladding. Using fireproof sponge instead of mineral wool, this range offers many advantages:
- The barrier is much thinner, additionally offering a better fire rating.
- Easy to fix and no masks required.
- Fixing brackets already in place, fix with screws, nails, or spit nails.
Made in 1-metre lengths, with 4 fitting brackets for horizontal application or 3 brackets for vertical. Cut with a sharp knife to fit around metalwork. The cover is made from a strong, intumescent-coated material, completely water-resistant.
The RSF range is the same as the RSM but with a foiled reinforced covering which is water-resistant.
– Barriers have a slim profile without compromising fire rating – will still protect for up to 2 hours
– Non-fibrous, dust-free and easy to install with washers or brackets
– The entire RS range can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- Length: 1m
- Width: Various
- Thickness: 40/50mm
– Tested to BS EN 1363-1 (1999), achieving up to 132 minutes protection.
– Tested to BS476 Part 20, achieving up to 66 minutes protection.