90mm Knauf FrameTherm® Slab 38 (pack of 12)
FrameTherm Slabs 38 is a specialist product for timber frame construction. Earthwool FrameTherm slabs are used for ‘friction fitting’ between timber studs and rafters. Slabs are manufactured with a width of 570mm to suit studs spaced at 600mm centres. FrameTherm Slabs are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
Key points :
Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
Easy to handle and install.
Excellent sound absorption.
Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Pack Coverage: 5.34m²
Pack Quantity: 8
Thermal Conductivity: 0.038 W/mK
R-Value: 3.65 m2K/W
Fire Rating: A1
- For use in external walls and warm roofs in timber frame construction.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide