DuPont Tyvek Double Sided Acrylic Tape is ideal for sealing overlaps and bonding Tyvek® membranes together. It is recommended for use with Tyvek® UV Facade, but is also suitable for all other Tyvek® membranes and DuPont™ AirGuard® AVCL products. This advanced double-sided sealer Tape has a strong initial tack and provides excellent adhesion properties even under extreme humidity conditions and varying temperatures.
- Seals overlaps
- Bonds Tyvek® Membranes to smooth surfaces
- Excellent adhesion properties under extreme humidity conditions
- Strong initial tack
- Suitable for all Tyvek membranes
- Length: 25m
- Width: 50mm
- Thickness: Approx. 150µm
- Substrate: PES/PVA-grid
- Release Paper: Approx. 80 g/m2
- Processing Temperature: >0°C (recommended)
- Temperature Range: From -40°C to+80°C (short exposure to 100°C will not change properties)
- The application should be carried out on a dry and clean surface (no dust, grease or solvent).
- It has good adhesion to Tyvek® membranes and many other materials such as PP non-wovens, PE films, timber and metal. DuPont™ Tyvek® Double-sided Acrylic Tape has outstanding performance in high humidity conditions and is suitable for use within a wide temperature range. The product is ideally suited for sealing membrane laps, but is also appropriate for sealing membranes at roof, wall and floor junctions and for making good around pipework and wiring penetrations. It may also be used to repair a damaged membrane in conjunction with a suitable patch.