Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
80mm EJOT STR-H Timber Fix Screw With Washer
EJOT STR H fixings are insulation fixings for rendered timber frame applications which have an integrated plastic washer to provide a thermal break.
Key points :
- Use for fastening render insulation boards into timber frame.
- Countersunk installation – EJOT STR Principle with STR cap for homogeneous surfaces and even rendering.
- Not necessary to drill.
- Surface fixed installation using ejotherm STR plug.
- Permanent contact pressure.
- 100% setting control – the countersunk installation of the washer indicates safe anchorage.
- Length: 80mm
Pack of: 100
- Screw diameter: 6 mm
- Washer diameter: 60 mm
- Screw-in depth: 30 - 40 mm
- For timber and steel (max. 0.75 mm) substrates
- For all insulation boards
- For countersunk and surface fixed installation