Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
Baumit StarTex 160 is a fine, non-slip, alkali-resistant textile glass fabric for embedding in adhesive and levelling compounds in the Baumit External Wall Systems (EWI) systems.
- Mesh for reinforcing Baumit EWI systems.
- To produce reinforced mortar layer on torn old rendered facades to protect render systems.
- Can be used diagonally to give extra protection at building openings such as doors and windows.
- Supplied in easy to use rolls.
- 4 x 4mm reinforced mesh for reinforcing render.
Mesh size: 4 x 4mm
Weight: 160 g/m²
Tear resistance: 1.8 kN/5 cm
Coverage: 45m² (50m² roll)
Lay the Baumit StarTex Fine 160 wet-in-wet into the reinforcement basecoat render ensuring it is free from bubbles or folds. Position so that it lies within the upper third of the thickness of the reinforcing coat.
Do not cut on the roll.