Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
ThermaEdge is part of the Alreflex group of products; it is a bubble foil insulation designed to prevent cold bridging at the junction between floor slab and cavity wall. It has a foil coating to one face and a flattened top edge that allows the product to be built into the mortar course or fixed to the sole plate. Alreflex ThermaEdge is designed to insulate the edge of a floor slab in cavity wall and timber frame constructions and can be dressed down the cavity to insulate trench blocks.
- Flat top edge allows ThermaEdge to be built into the inner leaf.
- Suitable for use with masonry or framed constructions.
- Thin & flexible.
- Easy to fit.
- Water & rain resistant helping to prevent water penetration.
- Environmentally friendly:
- ODP = Zero
- GWP = Less than 5
- Length: 50m
- Thickness: 3mm
- Width: 525mm
- Thermal Resistance: 0.81 m2K/W
- Water Vapour Resistance: 125 MNs/g
- Cold Bridging
- Class 0