STS Construction Board is suitable for internal and external use. Impervious to moisture and A1 Fire Rated. The A1 fire-resistant board means that your structure will be safer in the event of a fire outbreak.
- A1 Fire-rated.
- A stronger build means these boards can withstand surface impact, making the finish more durable and longer lasting
- Water resistant properties makes this an ideal partition wall in damp or wet areas, such as bathrooms
- Weather resistant, so can be exposed to poor weather on site during the construction phase without concern
- Faster to fit than laying blocks, it's an ideal alternative to masonry substrates for domestic and commercial applications
- Made up of compacted cement with fibres, STS Construction Board has exception strength properties
- It also accepts wall mounted fixings without the need to secure to stud beams
- Boards are easily fixed to timber or metal stud work, using STS Mega Strength Polyurethane Adhesive and specialist STS screws that don't require any pre-drilling
- Fibre cement provides a unique bonding surface for thin coat render systems and comes highly endorsed by industry leading render manufacturers
- The density of STS Construction Boards provides the perfect solution for decibel (dB) reduction for party wall partitioning offering up to 50dB reduction - lab tested)
Length: 2400 mm
Thickness: 9 mm
Width: 1200 mm
Weight: 13.90 kg
Colour: Light Grey
Edge Detail: Square Edge
Moisture Resistant: Yes
Thermal Conductivity: 0.25 W/mK
Fire Retardant: Euro Class A1
Fire Rating: Euro Class A1
The STS Construction Boards have numerous applications including over boarding timber floors prior to tiling as well as cavity closure, eaves boards, under canopies, or as a ceiling board where fire rating is required.
Certifications Met: BS EN 12467:2016 +A1:2016, EN ISO 1182, EN ISO 1716 & BS EN 10140-22010