92.5mm Unilin (Xtratherm) XT/TL Thermal Liner Insulated PIR Plasterboard
Thin-R XT/TL Thermal Liner is Xtratherm PIR core with a composite kraft facing bonded to 12.5mm tapered edge plasterboard. The kraft facing on both sides incorporates a vapour control layer to help reduce the risk of condensation. It is designed to provide high levels of thermal insulation and drylining in one operation.
Key points :
- Insulation and Drylining in one application.
- Effective Vapour Control Layer
- Reduced Insulation Thickness
- Zero ODP and GWP < 5.
- Thickness: 92.5mm (25mm PIR 12.5mm Plasterboard)
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Board coverage: 2.88 m²
- Board Profile: Tapered Edge - Plasterboard
- Square Edge - PIR
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK (PIR Only)
- R-Value: 1.10 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: Euroclass B-s1, d0
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- Suitable for Walls, Floors and Roofs.
- Suitable for Mechanical Fixing or Dot & Dab.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- BBA Certification No. 04/4130