ROCKWOOL RW3 is a robust insulation solution for a range of general building projects as well as specialist specifications such as commercial, leisure, industrial and more. The insulation provides excellent acoustic, thermal and fire performance
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- High performing acoustic, thermal and fire protection properties.
- Will not slump, even if studs shrink.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 90mm
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Pack Coverage: 3.6m²
- Quantity per pack: 5
- Density: 60 kg/m³
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.034 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.21 m²W/K
- Fire Rating: A1
- RWA45 slabs can be used for a wide range of applications, which include acoustic and fire insulation for partitions and ceilings, as well as thermal insulation for floors, walls and roofs.
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management.
- EN 13162:2012 - Thermal insulation products for buildings. Factory made mineral wool (MW) products.
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- CE - EN 13162