FrameTherm Roll 40 is a specialist product for timber frame construction. Earthwool FrameTherm rolls are used for ‘friction fitting’ between timber studs and rafters. Rolls are fully cut into 2x570mm to suit commonly used timber stud spacing. Earthwool FrameTherm Rolls are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 90mm
- Width: 2x570mm
- Length: 12.5m
- Pack Coverage: 14.25m2
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.25 m2K/W
- Fire Rating: A1
- For use in external walls and warm roofs in timber frame construction.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide