A partial fill insulation solution for masonry cavity walls, Celotex CW4000 is a high performance, rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board suitable for use in new buildings and extensions. Sized to fit between cavity wall ties, it is easy to handle and install.
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between
cavity wall ties.
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal
insulation performance within cavity air spaces.
- Can be used to provide energy performance of new and existing
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and GWP.
- Thickness: 85mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 450mm
- Board coverage: 0.54m²
- Board Profile: Straight Edge
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- R-Values: 3.85 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: Class 1
- Reaction to Fire: E
- Partial-fill cavity wall applications.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BBA - 16/5343
- CE Marked