85mm Celotex CW4000 Partial Fill Cavity Wall Board - Per Board
A partial fill insulation solution for masonry cavity walls, Celotex CW4000 is a high performance, rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation board suitable for use in new buildings and extensions. Sized to fit between cavity wall ties, it is easy to handle and install.
Key points :
- Comes in conveniently sized boards for installation between
cavity wall ties.
- Includes low emissivity foil facings giving improved thermal
insulation performance within cavity air spaces.
- Can be used to provide energy performance of new and existing
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and GWP.
- Thickness: 85mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 450mm
- Board coverage: 0.54m²
- Board Profile: Straight Edge
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- R-Values: 3.85 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: Class 1
- Reaction to Fire: E
- Partial-fill cavity wall applications.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BBA - 16/5343
- CE Marked