Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
Thin-R PIR is a closed-cell rigid high-performance foil faced Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation.
- High Thermal Performance.
- Low emissivity foil facings.
- Manufactured without the use of CFC's or HCFC's, has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- Closed cell structure - moisture resistant.
Thickness: 80 mm
Board coverage: 2.88 m²
Board Profile: Square Edge
R-Value: 3.60 m²K/W
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
Fire Rating: NPD (Class F) tested to BS EN 13501-1
Compressive Strength: >150kPa
Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
For use in Walls, Floors and Roofing.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- BBA Certification No. 08/4613 (Issued 5 August 2011)