Hush FFR Acoustic Rubber Underlay is a fully recycled rubber designed for use with both soft and hard flooring. It is designed to absorb footfall noise and increase living standards within the construction, whether in residential or commercial applications.
The specially selected Rubber particles and fibres are designed to give excellent resilience yet upmost compressive strength.
Hush FFR Resilient Underlay Impact has an excellent performance characteristic both on Concrete and Timber Floors, is easy to lay and very cost effective.
- Easy to install
- Unlike cheaper foams, remains continually elastic.
- Fully Recycled
- Cost effective
- Good Footfall Noise Reduction
- Good Thermal Conductivity
- Minimum Construction – Low Floor build-up
Mass density kg/m3: 730 kg/m3 +/-5%
Tensile strength: 0.60 MPa
Elongation at break: Approx 45 %
Stress Characteristics - CC25 : 646 kPa
- Designed for use with both soft and hard flooring, such as Engineered timber, Laminate, stone flooring and carpet.
- Document E (England & Wales) Section 5 (Scotland) and Part G (Northern Ireland) compliant