Superglass TF Party Wall Roll is a lightweight, non-combustible glass mineral wool insulation roll. The flexible roll is supplied 2x675mm wide to allow easy installation and minimum on-site cutting and waste. Manufactured at a minimum density of18kg/m³.
- Provides excellent sound absorption.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Made from up to 84% recycled glass.
- Simple installation process.
- BRE Green Guide Rating of A+ and ISO 14001 accredited
Width: 1350mm (2x675)
Length: 10.50 m
Density: 18 kg/m³
Pack Coverage: 14.18 m²
Thermal Conductivity: 0.036 W/mK
R-Value: 1.65 m²K/W
Fire Rating: A1 tested to BS EN 13501-1
Superglass TF Party Wall Roll is designed to provide thermal and acoustic
insulation and to help provide a zero u-value within timber frame party or
separating walls as described within Approved Document L1A (England &
Wales), Technical Handbook Section 6 (Scotland) and Technical Booklet G
(Northern Ireland) respectively.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
Superglass TF Party Wall Roll was tested under current regulatory standards
as part of a timber frame party wall. The acoustic performance of the
structure was 56dB under Technical Handbook Section 5 (Scotland) and 45dB
under Approved Document E (England & Wales).