Kingspan Kooltherm K107 is an advanced pitched roof insulation board with excellent thermal performance. Suitable for use in tiled or slated pitched roofs, dwarf walls, attic floors, dormer windows and flat ceilings. The insulation boards are perfect for insulating your roof and can be simply retrofitted when converting an attic where re-roofing is not needed. The boards are easy to cut and handle, ensuring an efficient installation process. They can easily be trimmed to size to suit rafter spacings.
- The thinnest commonly used insulation for pitched roofs, allowing U-values to be reached with minimal thickness.
- Not susceptible to sagging over time.
- Low emissivity foil facing which can increase the thermal resistance of adjoining cavity
- Lightweight insulation that is easy to transport, handle and install.
- Thickness: 60 mm
- Width: 2.4m
- Length: 1.2m
- Compressive Strength: 100kPa
- Board coverage: 2.88m2
- Board Profile: Flat Edge
- Pack of: 5
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018 W/mK
- Perfect for creating a usable attic / loft space or attic / loft renovation project.
- BBA Approval Inspection Testing Certificate No. 16/5299.
- Fire Rating: Class E tested to BS EN 13501-1