Kingspan Kooltherm K118 Insulated Plasterboard is a premium performance insulation with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core.
It provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/mK across all thicknesses.
Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is an insulated plasterboard for mechanically fixed and adhesively bonded insulated dry-lining.
- Insulation, dry-lining and vapour control in one board
- Allows quick response heating
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle and install
- Non-deleterious material
- Thickness: 57.5mm (45mm insulation plus 12.5mm plasterboard)
- Length: 2400mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Quantity: 14
- Edge Type: Square Edge
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018 W/mK
- Ideal for new build, retrofit and refurbishment
- Fire Rating: Euroclass B-s1, d0, EN 13501-1: 2018