Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
SPECIAL OFFER - Per Board
PAVADRY is a natural and ecological, thermal insulation board based on wood fibre bonded with a MDF board for dry fit installation. The hygroscopic properties of the wood fiber, ensures a controlled moisture buffering which prevents the formation of damaging moisture.
Image shows a full pallet (for illustration purposes only)
- Multi-layer insulation board
- Moisture buffering properties for a pleasant indoor environment
- Zero added formaldehyde
- Length: 1010mm
- Width: 590mm
- Thickness: 52mm
- Coverage: 0.59m2
Quantity: 1 Boards
- Thermal conductivity: 0.043 W/mK
- Density: 175 kg/m3
- Compressive strength: 70 kPa at 10% compression
- Weight: 15.88 kg/m2
- Edge profile: tongue & groove
- Fire rating: Class E
- Pavadry retrofit internal woodfibre insulation for use with masonry walls and internal masonry filled timber walls.