Thin-R XT/CW Cavity Wall boards have engineered tongue and groove joints and preformed corners allowing for insulation continuity and minimisation of thermal bridging. For use in traditional masonry walls that build to the highest thermal standards whilst maintaining a residual cavity, offering protection from wind driven rain.
- Robust tongue & groove jointing.
- Low emissivity foil facings.
- High Thermal Performance.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and GWP < 5.
- Thickness: 50 mm
- Width: 450mm
- Length: 1200mm
- Board coverage: 0.54 m²
- Board Profile: Rebated Edge
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.25 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: Euroclass F
- Compressive Strength: >120kPa.
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Cavity Walls.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- BBA Certification No. 08/4613 (Issued 5 August 2011)