Safe-R Phenolic Foam board is a superior performance phenolic insulation with an enhanced fire classification. It is faced with a low emissivity foil facings on both sides.
- Superior Thermal Performance.
- Class 'O' fire rating.
- Low smoke obscuration.
- Low emissivity foil facings to increase resistance of cavity.
- Manufactured without the use of CFC's or HCFC's, has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- Thickness: 50mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Board coverage: 2.88 m²
- Board Profile: Straight Edge
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.020 - 0.023 W/mK
- R-Value: 2.35 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: Class 'O'
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass B-s1, d0
- Compressive Strength: >120kPa
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Walls, Floors and Roofs.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BBA - 10/4803
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide