FLEXI® is a multi-use, dual purpose thermal and acoustic insulation
product with a unique flexible edge along one side. The patented
flexible edge ensures a perfect fit is maintained between the product
and its supporting framework for easy installation and optimum
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- FLEXI Edge ensures tight friction fit.
- High performing acoustic, thermal and fire protection properties.
- Will not slump, even if studs shrink.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 50mm
- Width: 600mm
- Length: 1200m
- Pack Coverage: 8.64 m²
- Quantity per pack: 12
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.038 W/mK
- R-Value: 1.9 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: A1
- It is suitable for use all over the home, in pitched roof rafters, framed external walls, internal partitions, intermediate floors, separating walls and floors, and timber suspended ground floors.
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management.
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with.
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide