PIR is a closed-cell rigid high-performance foil faced Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation.
- High Thermal Performance.
- Low emissivity foil facings.
- Manufactured without the use of CFC's or HCFC's, has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- Closed cell structure - moisture resistant.
Thickness: 50 mm
Board coverage: 2.88 m²
Board Profile: Square Edge
R-Value: 2.25 m²K/W
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
Fire Rating: NPD (Class F) tested to BS EN 13501-1
Compressive Strength: >150kPa
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Walls, Floors and Roofing.