Designed specifically for sound insulation of residential building elements such as Robust Detail walls and floors, separating floors and walls, internal floors and walls as well as commercial metal stud partitions where compliance with acoustic regulations is required. Earthwool Acoustic Rolls are 1200mm wide and ready-cut to produce three, 400mm wide rolls, or two, 600mm wide rolls and manufactured to a minimum density of 10Kg/m3
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Easy to handle and install.
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 50mm
- Width: 2x600mm
- Length: 13m
- Density: 10kg/m³
- Pack Coverage: 15.60m²
- Fire Rating: A1
- Friction fit between joists and studs at 400mm and 600mm
- Separating Walls and floors
- Internal walls and floors
- Timber and metal stud partitions
- EUROCLASS A1 to BS EN 13501-1
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide