Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
Kingspan Kooltherm K103 Floorboard is a premium performance floor insulation that provides a thermal conductivity of just 0.018 W/mK across all thicknesses. As part of their Kooltherm 100 range, it provides a level of performance that is unrivalled in the world of rigid thermoset insulation materials with a fibre-free rigid thermoset phenolic core. Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP, it is used to insulate beam and block, concrete and timber floors.
- Can reduce the cost of related items - soil removal, service connections
- Unaffected by air infiltration
- Resistant to the passage of water vapour
- Easy to handle
- Easy to install
- Suitable for new builds and refurbishment projects
- Non-deleterious material
- Manufactured with a blowing agent that has zero ODP and low GWP
- Thickness: 50 mm
- Width: 2.4m
- Length: 1.2m
- Compressive Strength: 120kPa
- Board coverage: 2.88m2
- Board Profile: Flat Edge
- Pack of: 6
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.018 W/mK
- BBA Approval Inspection Testing Certificate No. 16/5299.
- Fire Rating: Class E tested to BS EN 13501-1