Celotex GA4000 PIR is a high-performance rigid PIR insulation board manufactured using a blowing agent that has zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and low Global Warming Potential (GWP). Specifically designed to address thermal bridging and reduce localised heat losses.
- Superior Thermal Performance.
- Low Emissivity Foil Facings.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and GWP.
- Thickness: 50mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Board coverage: 2.88m²
- Board Profile: Straight Edge
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
- R-Values: 2.25 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: Class 1
- Reaction to Fire: E
- Compressive Strength: >120kPa
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Walls, Floors and Roofs.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BBA - 17/5405
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide