Ultra Liner Insulated Plasterboard is a high-performance laminated board for insulating walls and ceilings. The product consists of a 12.5mm tapered edged plasterboard factory bonded to rigid polyisocyanurate (PIR). The insulation is faced with kraft foil paper to accept drywall adhesive but can be mechanically fixed as well.
- Insulate and drywall in one application.
- Kraft paper-faced to allow for dot and dab adhesion
- Qunatity: 36
- Thickness: 37.5mm
- Width: 1200mm
- Length: 2400mm
- Board coverage: 2.88 m²
- Board Profile:
- Tapered Edge - Plasterboard
- Square Edge - PIR
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK (PIR Only)
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems