Steico Universal is an insulating sarking and sheathing board for new builds.
It is made via a wet production process.
This board cannot be plastered or rendered onto.
- Ecological, production without additional adhesives
- Excellent heat protection in Summer
- Reduces thermal bridging
- Can be used in conjunction with STEICO air-injected insulation from 35mm thick
- For roof pitches ≥ 16°
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable like wood
Length: 2230mm (new dimensions)
Edge profile: T&G - Tongue & Groove
Density: 270 kg/m³ Approx.
Thermal Conductivity: 0.048 W/mK
Thermal Resistance RD: 1.05 (m²*K)/W
Water vapour diffusion resistance value (μ): 5
Specific heat capacity: c 2.100 J/(kg*K)
- New builds
- External walls in conjunction with a rain screen