Please expect some delays on orders placed from Monday 30 May.
Steico Flex 036 is a versatile and eco-friendly wood-based insulation batt suitable for insulating lofts, floors, walls, ceilings, partition walls, service zones & drywalling providing both thermal and acoustic insulation.
We bring this product into stock in limited quantities If you require some when out of stock then please get in touch.
- Lowest thermal conductivity of any wood based flexible insulation products
- New fibre structure improves robustness and workability
- Friction fits to adjoining components
- Easy handling and classified as non-irritant to skin
- Excellent insulation properties in winter and summer
- Water vapour open for a healthy room environment
- Provides a green architectural solution
- Ecological and environmentally-friendly, fully recyclable
Quantity: pack of 24 slabs/batts
Densit: Approx. 60 kg/m³
Thermal Conductivity: 0.036 W/mK
Thermal Resistance RD: 0.55 m²*K/W
Water vapour diffusion resistance value (μ): 2
Specific heat capacity: c 2.100 J/(kg*K
- Flexible cavity insulation in roof, wall and floor constructions
- Cavity insulation for partition walls, dry external walls and service zones
Fire Class: E - EN 13501-1
Produced and supervised according to EN 13171
Board designation: WF – EN 13171 – T3 – TR1 – AFr5 – MU 2