Knauf Loft Roll 40 provides a superior performance with a thermal conductivity of 0.040 W/mK. Available with partially cut perforations, Combi-cut has the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres or used unsplit as a full-width roll. Knauf Loft Roll 40 are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Lightweight Quilt for Ease of Installation
- Available as partially cut rolls for use with:
- Timber joists at 400mm centres,
- Timber joists at 600mm centre.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 200mm
- Width: 1140mm (2x570/3x380)
- Length: 4.85 m
- Pack Coverage: 5.35 m2
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 W/mK
- R-Value: 5 m2K/W
- Fire Rating: A1
- Primarily used for the thermal insulation of pitched roofs at ceiling level. When used at ceiling level it is usually laid in two layers, with the first layer between the joists and the second layer over, and at right angles to the joists.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide