Breathaplasta is a quick setting lime plaster that is a higher performance and healthier alternative to mainstream plaster products and offers you a range of natural lime plaster finishes from smooth lime plaster skim applications to textured finishes and super-textured feature walls. Breathaplasta is also an ultra-breathable lime plaster that regulates moisture and helps reduce problems with condensation and mould.
Breathaplasta provides high thermal performance, moisture regulation and acoustic insulation for better living comfort, has excellent fire performance and a lower environmental impact compared to mainstream plaster products.
- Thermal performance – saves money on heating
- Quick setting and easy to use – saves time on the installation process and reduces labour costs
- Improved indoor air quality – absorbs pollutants
- Breathable – reduces risk of mould and condensation
- Weight: 20kg
- Water Addition Rate: 10.2l per 20kg
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.27W/mK
- Coverage per 20 kg bag: 5.0 m2
- Min depth of application: 4mm
- Max depth of application: 20mm in coats of 5-7mm
- Density: 1200 kg/m3
- Thermal Conductivity (λ): 0.23 W/m.K
- Thermal Resistance (R): 0.05 m2.K/W (at 10mm thick)
- Water Vapour Resistance Factor (μ) 5
- Bond Strength: 0.15 Nmm2
- Max Aggregate Size: 1mm
- Reaction to Fire: Euroclass A1
- Mixing Time: 60 seconds
- Setting Time: 45-60 minutes
20kg (one bag) covers 5m2 at 4mm thickness OR allow 1kg dry plaster per 1mm thickness per 1m2.
- 5m² 4mm thickness
- 2.5m² 8mm thickness
- 2m² 10mm thickness
- 1m² 20mm thickness
- Ideal for renovation, heritage and conservation or sustainable builds using natural materials.
- EN 998-1: 2016