19mm PAVATEX Pavanatur (1100mm x 600mm) - Pallet of 120
Pavatex Pavanatur is a render-compatible natural and ecological, thermal insulation board based on wood fibre and is used for interior use as a non-load-bearing component in dry areas.
Key points :
Render-compatible non-load-bearing components
Improving impact sound under ready-made parquet and laminate.
Rated Thermal Conductivity: 0.050 W/mK
Design Thermal Conductivity: 0.050 W/mK
Vapour Diffusion Resistance: 5µ
- Diverse craft applications in interior design.
- As a baseboard for parquet, decorations, pinboards, etc.
- Improving impact sound under ready-made parquet and laminate.
- The thin but pressure-resistant production boards can be used very well for covering of dry bulk in the floor area.
- Ideal for use under pre-finished parquet to improve impact sound.