Click here for more.
Pickup your order in-store.
Thin-R PIR is a closed-cell rigid high-performance foil faced Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation.
These boards are cut 1200mm x 1200mm square or 1 full-size 2400mm x 1200mm board cut in half.
- 1200mm x 1200mm board size
- High Thermal Performance.
- Low emissivity foil facings.
- Manufactured without the use of CFC's or HCFC's, has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
- Closed-cell structure - moisture resistant.
Thickness: 15 mm
Board coverage: 1.44 m²
Quantity: 2 boards
Pack Coverage: 2.88 m²
Board Profile: Square Edge
R-Value: 1.35 m²K/W
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
Fire Rating: NPD (Class F) tested to BS EN 13501-1
Compressive Strength: >150kPa
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Walls, Floors and Roofing.
ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
ISO14001 - Environmental Management
A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
BBA Certification No. 08/4613 (Issued 5 August 2011)