Thin-R PIR is a closed-cell rigid high-performance foil faced Polyisocyanurate (PIR) insulation.
High Thermal Performance.
Low emissivity foil facings.
Manufactured without the use of CFC's or HCFC's, has Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP).
Closed cell structure - moisture resistant.
Thickness: 150 mm
Board coverage: 2.88 m²
Board Profile: Square Edge
R-Value: 4.50 m²K/W
Thermal Conductivity: 0.022 W/mK
Fire Rating: NPD (Class F) tested to BS EN 13501-1
Compressive Strength: >150kPa
- Suitable for New Build and Refurbishment Projects.
- For use in Walls, Floors and Roofing.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide
- BBA Certification No. 08/4613 (Issued 5 August 2011)