- Shop by application
- Shop by brand
- All Categories
- All Products
- Roofing & Membranes
- Adhesives & Fixings
- Metal Studs & Channels
- Airtightness - pro clima
150mm Knauf Loft Roll 44 (Combi-Cut) - Pallet of 12
Knauf Loft Roll 44 is available in a range of thicknesses with a thermal conductivity of 0.044 W/mK. Combi-cut products have partially cut perforations, providing the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres, or used unsplit as a full-width roll. Ready-cut products are fully cut and are designed to be used between joists at 600mm centres. Knauf Loft Roll 44 are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
Key points :
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Lightweight Quilt for Ease of Installation
- Available as partially cut rolls for use with:
- Timber joists at 400mm centres,
- Timber joists at 600mm centres.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Thickness: 150mm
- Width: 1140mm (2x570/3x380)
- Length: 8.05 m
- Pack Coverage: 9.18 m²
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.044 W/mK
- R-Value: 3.40 m²K/W
- Fire Rating: A1
- Earthwool Loft Roll 44 is primarily used for the thermal insulation of pitched roofs at ceiling level. When used at ceiling level it is usually laid in two layers, with the first layer between the joists and the second layer over, and at right angles to the joists.
- ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
- ISO14001 - Environmental Management
- BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
- EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
- A+ rating on BRE Green Guide