Knauf Loft Roll 40 provides superior performance with thermal conductivity of 0.040 W/mK. Available with partially cut perforations, Combi-cut has the flexibility to be used between joists at either 400mm or 600mm centres or used unsplit as a full-width roll. Knauf Loft Roll 40 are odourless, rot proof, non-hygroscopic, do not sustain vermin and will not encourage the growth of fungi, mould or bacteria.
- Euroclass A1 non-combustible.
- Superior Thermal Performance
- Lightweight Quilt for Ease of Installation
- Available as partially cut rolls for use with:
- Timber joists at 400mm centres,
- Timber joists at 600mm centres.
- Zero Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) and Global Warming Potential (GWP).
Width: 1140mm (2x 570mm rolls or 3x 380mm rolls)
Pack Coverage: 8.58m2
Thermal Conductivity: 0.040 W/mK
R-Value: 3.75 m2K/W
Fire Rating: A1
Primarily used for the thermal insulation of pitched roofs at ceiling level. When used at ceiling level it is usually laid in two layers, with the first layer between the joists and the second layer over, and at right angles to the joists.
ISO9001 - Quality Management Systems
ISO14001 - Environmental Management
BS OHSAS18001 - Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
ISO50001 - Energy Management Systems
EN 13162 - Manufactured in accordance with
A+ rating on BRE Green Guide